Easy and Flexible CSA!
1. Buy a share in our farm
Shares come in $250, $400 and $575 amounts
2. Receive any combination of our products between April 2017 – October 2017
- You’re not limited to a fixed schedule, or quantity or type of food
- The cost of your order will be deducted from your share
- Products are subject to availability throughout the season
3. We have a TWO distribution Areas for Winter
- Fort Collins Every other week pickup (Larimer County Farmers Market and/or Rolland Moore Park)
- Denver Area: Every week at South Pearl Street Farmers Market or Cherry Creek Farmers Market
4. If your share runs out before the season ends, you can buy another share at any time during the season
5. If you haven’t spent your full share by the end of the season, your balance will be rolled over to the next season with the timely purchase of a whole share for the new season. Otherwise, the balance of this season’s share will be considered a donation toward the farm’s operating expenses for this season.
CSA stands for “Community Supported Agriculture.” We depend on shares bought by our community to operate, and we especially depend on our long-term members. If you believe you will not be a member after this season, we suggest not buying a larger share than you’ll use over the course of the season.
What do we offer? Glad you asked!
(AVAILABILITY VARIES THROUGHOUT SEASON)
Beef & Yak Cuts
Ground Beef - T-Bone Steak - Tenderloin - NY Strip - Rib Eye Steak
Sirloin Steak – Brisket Roast - Spare Ribs - Arm Roast - Chuck Roast
Stew Meat – Flank/Skirt - Heart/Liver - Soup/Shank/Knuckle/Marrow
Bratwurst - Jalapeno Cheddar Brats - Shoulder Roast – Butt Roast
Leg Roast - Diced Pork – Sausage (Italian, German, Chorizo, Breakfast)
Bacon (Uncured) - Ground Pork - Pork Belly - Pork Chops Bone-In
Ham Uncured - Spare Ribs - Loin Roasts – Country Ribs
Neck/Bones – Back Fat – Liver – Heart
Ground Lamb – Lamb Chops – Rack of Lamb – RIBS – Shoulder Roast – Leg Roast – Organ Meats – Bones – Shanks
Whole Chicken,, Whole Turkey (seasonal at Thanksgiving), Chicken Breast, Chicken Thighs, Chicken Drums, Chicken Wings, Chicken livers, Chicken Heart, Chicken Feet, Chicken Necks, Chicken Backs, Stew Chickens,
CHICKEN BROTH/STOCK BONES-FEET-NECKS
PORK FAT & BONES
BEEF BROTH/STOCK BONES
ORGANIC & BIODYNAMIC VEGETABLES (LIMITED)
ABOUT OUR FOOD:
We manage our farm with organic practices and we are chemical and GMO free. We blend biodynamic concepts with rotational grazing to build soil and recycle nutrients on our farm.
NO GMO is fed to animals- Feed on our farm is organic certified/NONGMO verified.
Pasture TIME is a must! – Chickens/Ducks/Turkeys/Geese rotate on the pasture in a rotation with goats and Grass fed Beef. They truly live on the pasture during the growing season.
Grass FINISHED Beef Our cattle eat only pasture ground from the moment they enter the farm. No corn, grains or GMO alfalfa is used on our farm to produce food
We Grow SOIL both in our pasture and in our veggie production, we utilize animals as our farm hand to help improve the pasture soil and build compost for veggie applications. No fish emulsion is used at our farm.
Heritage/Heirloom breeds/varieties are used on the farm. We feel these provide genetic diversity and perform better in an organic system over conventional breeds/varieties.